Thursday, May 29, 2008

WIPRO - - Changing Long term trend

The OUTPERFORMERS. . .

A few weeks back I had analysed the Rupee-Dollar Chart and anticipated a move from Rs 39.75 to the technical target of 41.80. The price target has been well surpassed.

At that time I had also mentioned that technology counters are likely to outperform the Sensex / other stocks. I presume that has happened. While majority of the other index heavyweights are far away from their highs, technology counters like Infosys , Satyam and Wipro are in an uptrend. Satyam in fact is near it's 52 week HIGH.



For my regular subscribers I had indicated a buy on Wipro at Rs 450/- (notice the Inverse Head and Shoulder Formation). It has since risen to Rs 515/-. Moreover it has taken good support at the 200 DMA which is a positive sign.

I presume it is changing it's trend to UP. Expect some more upward movements in the stock (along with those in other technology counters)

Happy trading

CA Rajiv D Khatlawala

No comments: