Monday, May 26, 2008

A request to all readers

Dear Friends

I have come to know of certain readers of this blog who display / copy the analysis on my blog elsewhere.

While I do believe in sharing knowledge (the main purpose of this blog) I also believe that due credit should be give for copying / displaying the material of this blog elsewhere.

In fact if you all do not respect Intellectual property , i may as well slow down on the number of posts or even stop putting up any posts altogether!

Hope this is taken up in the right spirit

CA Rajiv D Khatlawala

4 comments:

Elliot Wave India said...

Sir,

I have given appropriate links to your page for pattern and Pivots, learnt from your page.

It was unintentional. I just used what i learnt from your page.

You are technical guru, I personally have no intenion to steal your expertise. Knowledge , experience, They will always be with you.

Unknown said...

I am happy that you have taken it in the right spirit !

Thanks

CA Rajiv

Mustafa said...

Dear Sir,

I am not sure whether you can stop your analysis being published elsewhere because you are a very good analyst and more so because you are a n Author of a wonderful book.

One thing I can suggest that in the charts you put your logo, name and other details so that the image itself carries your credentials. This is not entirely foolproof but will help.

Also please do not stop posting your analysis. This is extension of what I have already learnt in your book.

Kind Regards,
Mustafaa (Bangalore)

Unknown said...

Mustafaa

Thanks a lot for your inputs and feedback

CA Rajiv