Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Suzlon - Change of Wind ahead

The Nifty seems to have become resilent to the world markets ... Just when every one started keeping track of the 'world events' the Indian markets (meaning , the big players) decoupled themselves. . . And believe me - the analysts in the media will now argue their heads off as to how there is a 'fundamental' shift !

Prices will tell everything... is my strong belief. For instance in my derivatives workshop just a couple of days back, we discussed and analysed that Unitech which was at Rs 73, should go beyond Rs 76 before June expiry... In fact, as a example of the practicality of my workshops, we even traded options on this basis! Price behavior gave us traders the signs - to catch!

Anyway, one stock which is still on my radar is SUZLON. I had analysed the scrip on this blog a few days back.



I expect that a break above Rs 58.50 will give the needed 'momentum' to the stock. Those holding it may continue it . . . Target remains !

Happy Trading !
CA Rajiv D Khatlawala
www.investogyan.com

Creating Educated Investors!

No comments: