Tuesday, June 8, 2010

ICICI Bank - at crucial support

The nifty movement today was 'boring' in morning but i am sure my intraday participants could comfortably at least get 50-60 points at the day end ...

The Nifty has broken below the crucial 5000 level (intraday level was 5025). A close below 5000 may be treated negative.

ICICI Bank has been one of the weaker banking stocks and I expect that it is near a major support level of Rs 795 in FUTURES.

Below chart is of ICICI BANK FUTURES


A break below this in futures should lead it towards 720 -700 levels. Those who may want to short sell may keep stoploss at Rs 830/- .....

Happy trading !

CA Rajiv D Khatlawala
www.investogyan.com

1 comment:

softbranch said...

I have launched a fraud complaint # 119436022 with ICICI bank customer care.
Nobody from Bank Employee want to give the information in writing that fraud has taken place & only told me that i have to wait for 30 days Inquiry which is going on.

Any one check here: http://www.consumercourt.in/banking/8815-icici-bank.html case against ICICI.

To Transfer the money following Information is required which is best of my
Knowledge. I have never shared any of the following details with anybody (1. Login ID, 2.Login Password, 3.Transaction password & 4.Registration & Confirmation of payee on my mobile no, 5.few series of number related to alphabates from grid on back of debit card).

ICICI Bank should be held responsible for not having secured internet banking. There are several such fraud cases through internet banking with ICICI bank.
I had also reported ICICI customer care on phone & also via icicibank.com website option Report a suspicious e-mail about suspicious mails received in my email account (with icici logo) asking for account information. Still no acknowledgement or action was received from ICICI Bank.

It is nightmare for me after losing the money. I am single earning member of family of six members. I was keeping that money for family maintenance.

I need your Intervention & support to resolve the issue & get back My Hard earned Money at the earliest.

Sonia