Wednesday, November 25, 2009

NIFTY - Nov Expiry at ? ? ?

Hello Friends !.. Sorry for updating every second day. As you all are aware I am fully concentrating my efforts right now of the Launch of my Academy - on this Saturday 28th Nov. !!


I am sure that those of you who are in and around Baroda will attend the Launch and make the event a success. (Details at www.investogyan.com)


As for the Nifty - it is behaving as it usually does . And yes whenever I see the top gainers of the day having defensive stocks like ITC and HLL , I become extra alert! What's cooking ???



Well , time shall surely tell but the intraday charts are suggesting a very crucial support at 5052 and a break below this tomorrow may give way to a further sell off.

And before I forget - while one of your favorite TV channels is 'exploring' an 'informed(?)' discussion on the similarities of the current rise with that of Jan 2008, I presume the price behavior is still not suggesting such an extreme situation. Well we can understand - they need something to keep the register ringing !!

Well this much for now - See you at the Academy !

CA Rajiv D Khatlawala
ValueTrade Academy Pvt Ltd.